Spring 2021 Fee Information
Classes must be paid with the Bursar’s Office by Dec. 14, 2020, to avoid cancellation.
Payment of fees, cancellation of classes
- Fees will be assessed to students who pre-register beginning November 18, 2020.
- Log into your My MocsNet account, select the "Money" tab, click on "Go to My Account" to view spring fees and charges.
- Any Student registered for any spring 2021 course by December 14, 2020 must pay by the established payment deadline date of December 14, 2020 regardless of the term or part of term for the semester.
- Students who register or re-register after December 14, 2020 for Part of Term I and/or Full Term must pay prior to January 19, 2021 to avoid a $50 late fee charge.
- Students who register or re-register after December 14, 2020 for Part of Term II must pay prior to March 9, 2021 to avoid a $50 late fee charge.
- Students who register after the December 14, 2020 cancellation date and those students that re-register for spring terms will NOT be automatically cancelled for non-confirmation of attendance or non-payment. It is your responsibility to drop individual classes or to withdraw from all classes to prevent the assessment of fees and to avoid the risk of receiving a failing grade in courses not taken.
- Students must withdraw or drop classes prior to the first official day of each of the spring terms to avoid charges.
- Students who register once the term begins, will be assessed the $50 late fee charge.
Classes not paid with the Bursar's Office by Dec. 14, 2020 will be cancelled for non-payment.
Official first day of classes for Spring Terms
||Jan. 19, 2021
|Part of Term I:
||Jan. 19, 2021
|Part of Term II:
||March 9, 2021
You received your E-MOCS Express Statement, now what?
Payment options if Balance is Due:
- Electronic Check or Credit Card: Via My MocsNet by the December 14, 2020 deadline.
- There are no convenience fees for electronic check payments using your checking account and routing number.
- There is a 2.85% fee for credit/debit card payments.
- Check or Cash: Pay in person or mail your check/money order payable to UTC which needs to be received by the Bursar’s Office on or before the December 14, 2020 deadline.
- Tuition Installment Payment Plan: Pay 1/4 of your balance and a $30 extension fee by one of the above methods by the December 14, 2020 deadline.
- The remaining balance is divided into three equal payments due February 1, 2021, March 1, 2021 and April 1, 2021.
Financial Aid Recipients:
- By accepting financial aid, the student acknowledges acceptance of tuition and fee charges assessed upon registration with the University for the upcoming term.
- Financial aid students whose aid does not cover their entire bill are responsible for paying the balance or enrolling in the Tuition Installment Payment Plan prior to the December 14, 2020 fee deadline.
- Classes will be cancelled for students who have not paid in full and have not made satisfactory arrangements to pay by the December 14, 2020 fee deadline date.
Spring refunds and charges
To receive your refund:
- Students will not be able to pick up their refund checks in the Bursar’s Office.
- We will be mailing these refunds out to students if they are not signed up for (ACH) direct deposit.
- The following page visually shows how students can set up direct deposit in the MOCS account: Direct Deposit Instructional Video
- The Direct Deposit process will ensure you receive your funds when available, rather than waiting for a refund check in the mail.