- Ambassador must have completed at least one (1) full semester at UTC.
- Ambassador must be in good standing with the university at time of application.
- Ambassador must have and maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.5.
- Chancellor’s Ambassadors are required to work one (1) office hour per month in the Chancellor’s Office located in Founder’s Hall.
- Each Chancellor’s Ambassador must work a minimum of five (5) Chancellor’s Events per semester.
- NOTE: Requirement is subject to change upon dependence of Chancellor’s needs in accordance with his calendar.
In order to be selected as a Chancellor’s Ambassador, ALL of the following must be completed:
- Submit a completed application.
- Complete a 200-300 word essay of what it means to you to be a Moc.
- Complete an interview with members of the Chancellor's Office.
You may fill out the application here and submit it electronically.
For more information about the Chancellor's Ambassadors please contact Terry Denniston, Laura Cagle, or Jill Woodruff via email or phone (423-425-4203). Our offices are located in 101 Founder's Hall on the UTC campus.