2021 ChattSat REU Applications Now Open
Applications for the 2021 session are now open Apply Here.
Please email [email protected] with any questions.
The application deadline is February 28, 2021
Click Here to Apply!
Submit Files for your Application via DropBox Here
2021 ChattSat REU May 25- August 2, 2021
The UTChattSat Research Experience for Undergraduates Program is a 10-week Research Internship in Chattanooga, TN.
Through UTChattSat—a CubeSat Research and STEM program—students work closely with their mentors on cutting-edge projects in Space Systems, Electronics, Communications, Power Systems, Internet of Things, Smart Cities and other exciting research areas.
Learn More about the 2019 UTChattSat REU
Primary Research Areas
- Space Systems
- Power Systems
- Internet of Things
- Smart Cities
- Radiation Effects
- Embedded Systems
The Program Includes
- $5,000 stipend
- On-campus housing
- Up to $450 of travel expenses
- Daily meal expenses
- Recreational activities such as white water rafting, hiking, and others
- Tours of nearby research facilities such as Oak Ridge National Laboratories
- U.S. Citizens and Permanent Residents
- Currently enrolled in a College or University Physics, Engineering, Mathematics, or Computer Science Program