The Counseling Center offers semester and year-long practicum/internships for graduate students studying counseling and social work.
Highlights of the Counseling Center Practicum/Internship Experiences:
- Receive at least one hour of individual supervision per week
- Ability to participate in a group supervision process with all staff therapists
- Gain experience using a standardized national assessment tool
- Accumulate clinical hours through triage, individual counseling, and group counseling
- Improve your knowledge and skills through professional development training opportunities
- Your own office space and workstation
- Use of a customizable electronic medical records platform
- You will receive support and feedback every step of the way
Applications for the fall semester are due by April 1.
Applications for the spring semester are due by October 1.
Applications for the summer semester are due by February 1.
Click Here to Apply