To register for an April Commencement ceremony, please reference the email you received from [email protected] on March 19, 2021.
If you have questions, please contact the Registrar's Office at [email protected] or 423-425-4416.
Ceremonies are planned for the dates and times listed below (all times are Eastern Standard TIme). Ceremonies are open to May and August 2021 graduation candidates and May 2020, August 2020 and December 2020 graduates who did not participate in a Fall 2020 commencement ceremony. Ceremony capacity is limited. Participants must RSVP to reserve their place at one ceremony.
- Wednesday, April 21
- Thursday, April 22
- Friday, April 23
- Saturday, April 24
- Sunday, April 25
Closed Captioning for all commencement ceremonies:
Mandatory Campus COVID-19 Protocols
Graduates and their guests are expected to observe campus COVID-19 protocols while on campus, including during commencement ceremonies. Those include:
1. Wearing a mask that covers one's mouth and nose at all times.
2. Observing social distancing protocols of six feet while seated.
3. Not altering or tampering with seating, strapping, or decals on furniture.
4. Observing directions for entering and exiting campus facilities.
5. Following directives issued by UTC law enforcement, security, or other authorized personnel.
There will be a zero tolerance policy for non-compliance with safety protocols and non-compliant guests will be escorted from the arena.
Use these quick links to prepare for your big day.
Think you're ready to graduate?
See if you are →
Already applied to graduate?
Your next steps →
Family and friends coming to graduation?
What they need to know →