The Mocs Card online photo submission enables Students/Faculty/Staff to upload a picture to be used on the UTC ID card known as the Mocs Card instead of waiting in line to have your picture taken in the ID office.
Orientation Student Photo Submissions
SUMMER 2020 ONLINE ORIENTATION MOCS CARD PICK UP INSTRUCTIONS: Monitor your UTC email for notification that your card is ready and follow the included instructions on pickup location and times.
You will pick up your completed Mocs Card during orientation in the ID office. You must know your UTC ID number or you will NOT be able to pick up your Mocs Card. If you have questions about these requirements, you can call our office at 423-425-2218, Monday – Friday 8am – 4:00pm or email us at [email protected]. Your first Mocs Card is free each replacement card is $15.00.
Photo Submission Criteria
Click here to log in and submit your photo
Your photo must meet the criteria outlined to be accepted. All photos are subject to approval.
- Take a new photo.
- Use good lighting. Photos that are dark, overexposed, or show glare on glasses will not be accepted.
- Face forward and look at the camera.
- The photo should be a centered and front-facing headshot that doesn't need to go below the shoulders.
- Use a color photo in jpg format
- Make sure your eyes are open and visible
- Crop the image to just above the top of the head to the collarbone