Are you just interested in a new way of learning? E-learning, or online, courses may be the perfect solution for you! The University has access to a broad range of training resources, which is readily accessible and free of charge to all UTC faculty and staff, using your Net ID/password.
We offer more than 300 eLearning courses on a variety of topics. Among the courses are:
- Business ethics
- Effective business communication
- Environmental health and safety
- Dynamics of leadership
- Dealing with conflict
- Organizational change Workplace diversity.
To access eLearning courses:
- Log into [email protected], the learning management system.
- Search for a particular topic or course by using the upper-right search field, OR:
- Browse available online training:
- From the Learning tab, click on “Browse for Training.”
- Click “Browse All.”
- Under “Type,” on the left-hand side, click the blue computer icon to browse only online training.
Important Notes for all users:
- Be sure your browser is set to allow popups.
- If there is an issue with your NetID or password, please contact your campus Office of Information Technology.
As part of a new offering from Microsoft, you are eligible to access E-Learning courses online at Microsoft.com. These courses are meant to help you keep up-to-date with the latest major software releases.
To receive training credit for completing Microsoft E-Learning courses, the process of submitting Additional Training Credit will change. Employees will no longer fill out a paper form and submit to Human Resources for entry. Instead, employees will notify their supervisor that they intend to submit an external training for credit through [email protected] (pronounced "Kate"), the University of Tennessee’s learning management system.