The Integrated Master of Accountancy Program (I-MACC) is only available to qualified UTC undergraduate students who are majoring in accounting.
About the Program
4 years of undergraduate study as a UTC accounting major
1 year of graduate study as a UTC MAcc student
Accomplishing the following in as little as five years:
- Completing a bachelor's degree and master's degree in accounting
- Meeting the 150-hour requirement for CPA certification
- Preparing for and taking the CPA exam
I-MACC Program Advantages
- Complete a bachelor's degree and master's degree in accounting from UTC and meet the 150-hour requirement for CPA certification efficiently within 5 years
- Waive the GMAT/GRE requirement for admission to the graduate MAcc degree program.
- Take up to nine credit hours of graduate coursework early while completing the undergraduate degree.
- Only open to UTC undergraduate accounting majors meeting program eligibility criteria.