Students seeking admission into the Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) must meet the admission requirements of both the Graduate School and the UTC School of Nursing DNP Program.
- First, apply to the Graduate School. Please ensure all transcripts are sent to the Graduate School.
Apply to the Graduate School
- Next, submit an online application to the School of Nursing. Applicants must have the appropriate degree from a program accredited by the National League for Nursing or the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA on a 4.0 scale, and documentation of all items requested as part of the application. All applicants must have an unencumbered RN license.
Apply to the School of Nursing
Apply by October 1 to begin classes the following January.
- The deadline for application for 2021 entry will be October 1, 2020.
- Interviews for program entry will be conducted via Zoom video conference.
- A mandatory DNP virtual orientation, conducted via Zoom, will take place in December.
Once admitted, a $500 non-refundable seat fee (payable by money order or cashiers’ check only) is required of all students. This fee will later be applied to tuition but is forfeited by those who do not enroll in the first semester. Those who do not enroll will also need to reapply for admission consideration at a later time and may be subject to an additional seat fee.