E-Tips© for Practice Education
We're grateful to Rosemin Kassam and the University of British Columbia for providing access to E-Tips© for guiding preceptorship. The modules have been designed as stand-alone activities which can be completed within 15 to 30 minutes. E-Tips© provides practical and interactive learning through the use of animations, quizzes, videos, and reflective exercises:
- Preparing for the student
- Applying principles of adult learning
- Developing effective teaching skills
- Fostering clinical reasoning
- Giving constructive feedback
- Evaluating student performance
- Supporting the struggling student
- Managing conflict resolution
E-Tips© was developed by a multidisciplinary group of health educators with feedback from over 400 practitioners affiliated with the University of British Columbia, British Columbia, Canada. For more information, please contact Rosemin Kassam, PharmD., PhD. (Project Lead), Professor, UBC Faculty of Medicine, School of Population and Public Health, [email protected].
© Rosemin Kassam, Donna Drynan, Elizabeth MacLeod, Lois Neufeld, Glynnis Tidball, Mona Kwong. Not to be copied, used, or revised without explicit written permission from the copyright owner.