About UTC Research and Creative Activities Week
The first-ever UTC Research and Creative Activities Week will be held between Monday April 12 and Thursday April 15, 2021. This week-long celebration highlights and recognizes research and creative activities scheduled across campus during (or around) the week of April 12-15. ReSEARCH Dialogues events are held each day of UTC Research and Creative Activities Week.
UTC Research and Creative Activities Week will publicize a broad collection of campus events and activities.
- Department/college research talks
- Research-related keynote speakers
- Device demonstrations (drones, robotics, etc..)
- Arts performances
- Poetry readings
- Musical performances
- Research/creative activity class events or projects
- Panel talks
- Research-focused community engagement events
- Diversity events
- ThinkAchieve events
- Research seminar presentations/performances
- Capstone presentations, thesis and dissertation defenses, Honors theses defenses, departmental honors presentations/events
- And any other research or creative activities!
Let us help you.
If you’re hosting a research/creative activity—or have something else in mind—and it’s happening during (or around) April 12-15, we would love to promote your activity as part of UTC Research and Creative Activities Week. Events/activities will be publicized on the ReSEARCH Dialogues conference website, and the ForagerOne online conference platform. Events/activities will also be promoted via UTC and RD social media channels.
How to Participate in Research Week
- Register your event. Events will be publicized on the ReSEARCH Dialogues conference website, and on the ForagerOne platform. We will also promote your event via social media channels.
- Promote your event/activity during a live conference webcast (you may indicate your preference to attend a live session within the registration form ).
Tell Us About Your Event/Activity
Submit this FORM to register your event/activity.
Want to Participate but don’t have event/activity details? No problem! Submit this FORM and let us know so we can contact you later for details.