- Danforth Chapel seats approximately 50 people.
- Patten Chapel seats approximately 400 people in rich oak pews.
- Services included in the rental fee for a chapel wedding.
Fine Arts Center (FAC)
An application is required to reserve the FAC.
FAC hosts three main venues:
- Roland W. Hayes Concert Hall
- Dorothy Hackett Ward Theater
- George Ayers Cress Gallery of Art.
General Classrooms and Conference Rooms
Classrooms and conference rooms are available upon request to the campus community.
Study rooms for students and employees accommodate 1 to 4 people.
Meeting rooms accommodate 4 to 15 people and include:
- video conferencing capabilities
- LCD or projector and screen
This venue accommodates sports, entertainment and large events up to 11,500 seats.
Rates are subject to change depending on event and event size.
Outdoor classrooms with Wi-fi access, courtyards, volleyball and tennis courts are just a few of many outdoor spaces available to the campus community.
University Center (UC)
Registered student organizations, University departments and offices, private individuals, non-profit, and for-profit entities can rent University Center rooms for meetings and events.