Working Registered Nurses can earn a BSN with the convenience of online courses at a fully accredited university. Each year, we offer two online cohorts, allowing students to begin working on their BSN in either January and August. The Gateway Program enables working registered nurses to obtain a baccalaureate degree in nursing while maintaining their roles in career and family.
- All coursework is 100% online.
- New cohorts begin in August and January of each year.
- Four semester (16 month) program
- An online orientation is held on prior to the start of the program.
- Apply by November 15 to start classes the following January, or June 15 to start in August.
We're Focused on You
Your professional academic advisor will help chart an individualized course of study.
Our technology coordinator will guide you through our online classes.
Faculty are available to you by phone, e-mail, video conference, or a face-to-face visit on campus.
Get Started Today!