Skip to main content
Topics To Be Addressed Include:
- Business Plans: Do I need one and how do I develop something that actually helps my business?
- Funding: How much money do I really need, and how do I get it?
- Marketing: What is the best way to define and reach my market, and how do I get the answers?
- Accounting: What do I need to know about the numbers and how do I use that information to make smarter decisions?
- Operations: What are the keys to service delivery, cost controls, dealing with suppliers and other elements that make the business work?
- Insurance: What type should I get and how much coverage do I need?
- Legal Issues: When should I hire a lawyer and how do I ask the right questions?