Skip to main content
- Accounting: Tutoring for ACC 2010, ACC 2020, and ACC 3000 is conducted through the student chapter of Beta Alpha Psi (BAP). Specific hours for the current semester are posted outside Fletcher Hall, Room 202.
- Economics: The Economics department offers graduate assistance for tutoring in ECON 101 and 102. Hours are posted outside of Fletcher Hall, Room 202.
- Finance: The Finance department offers tutoring in FIN 3020. By appointment only. Information posted outside of Fletcher Hall, Room 202.
- Mathematics: The Math Lab provides free tutoring for all students registered in Math courses 1010, 1130, 1830, 1710, 1720, 1950, 2100, and 2140.
- Peer Tutoring: The Peer Tutorial program provides additional assistance outside the classroom to participants who have difficulty grasping specific course skills. The subjects for which assistance is offered are core courses taken by freshman and sophomores. Tutorials for upper level courses may be available upon request.
- Statistics and Operations Management: A tutor for statistics (MGT 2110 and 2120) and operations management (MGT 3110) is available during fall and spring semesters. Hours are posted outside of Fletcher Hall, Room 202.
- UTC Writing Center: Improve your writing skills with direct feedback from consultants. Open to any discipline, as well as help with resumes, cover letters, graduate school applications, and personal/creative writing. No papers are dropped off for editing or proofreading.